Shipping From USA To Nigeria
Shipping from USA to Nigeria is now simplified and cost effective.
Do you want to send goods from US manufacturers to Nigeria? Are you looking for the cheapest rate on cargo consolidation by air freight service?
Shipping or importing from USA to Nigeria and/or from Nigeria to USA has never been so quick, reliable, and easy as with Isox Direct. Our diverse range of freight and shipping solutions to individuals and businesses are geared towards meeting your requirements on budget and on time.
With our nationwide coverage throughout Nigeria (cities include Lagos, Harcourt, Apapa and so on), Isox Direct is your best bet with shipping services covering all major ports and airports in Nigeria.
The Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for Consolidation from USA to Nigeria Airport is between 5 days from the day we receive your shipment in our facility in the USA.
Are you ready ship to Nigeria? See the details below on our rates from USA to Nigeria and the steps required to get your goods shipped to Nigeria from USA.
Shipping Cost from USA to Nigeria
Port of Loading: USA
Port of Destination: Lagos
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (100kg): $4 per/lbs
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (300kg): $4 per/lbs
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (500kg): $4 per/lbs
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (1000kg): $4 per/lbs
Steps To Get Your Goods Delivered From USA to Nigeria With Isox Direct
- Get Your USA Warehouse or Shipping Address
Kindly find out the address of the warehouse if you require us to pick up from the warehouse or send directly to our USA Warehouse with the details below:
8181 Commerce Drive,
Suite #720 Houston, TX 77036
- Upon the arrival of your parcel/cargo from your USA Warehouse/Shipping Address we acknowledge receipt and reweigh it.
- The received parcel/cargo is shipped out via consolidation to Nigeria and scheduled for arrival in Lagos within a week (Consolidation cargo).
- Once the cargo has arrived the Lagos Port, it is cleared. This clearing from the Lagos Port takes about 24 – 48 hrs.
- Isox Direct would then notify you of the status of your parcel/cargo via the email you supplied alongside an invoice once your parcel/cargo arrives.