Shipping From Europe To Nigeria
Shipping from Europe to Nigeria is now simplified and cost effective.
Do you want to send goods from Europe to Nigeria? Are you looking for the cheapest rate on cargo consolidation by air freight service?
Shipping or importing from Europe to Nigeria and/or from Nigeria to Europe has never been so quick, reliable, and easy as with Isox Direct. Our diverse range of freight and shipping solutions to individuals and businesses are geared towards meeting your requirements on budget and on time.
With our nationwide coverage throughout Nigeria (cities include Lagos, Harcourt, Apapa and so on), Isox Direct is your best bet with shipping services covering all major ports and airports in Nigeria.
The Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for Consolidation from Europe to Nigeria Airport is between 5 days from the day we receive your shipment in our facility in Europe.
Are you ready ship to Nigeria? See the details below on our rates from Europe to Nigeria and the steps required to get your goods shipped to Nigeria from Europe.
Shipping Cost from Europe to Nigeria
Port of Loading: Europe
Port of Destination: Lagos
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (100kg): $9 per/kg
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (300kg): $7 per/kg
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (500kg): $7 per/kg
Air Freight for Weight Cargo (1000kg): $6.5 per/kg
Steps To Get Your Goods Delivered From Europe to Nigeria With Isox Direct
- Get Your Europe Warehouse or Shipping Address
Kindly find out the address of the warehouse if you require us to pick up from the warehouse.
- Upon the arrival of your parcel/cargo from your Europe Warehouse/Shipping Address we acknowledge receipt and reweigh it.
- The received parcel/cargo is shipped out via consolidation to Nigeria and scheduled for arrival in Lagos within a week (Consolidation cargo).
- Once the cargo has arrived the Lagos Port, it is cleared. This clearing from the Lagos Port takes about 24 – 48 hrs.
- Isox Direct would then notify you of the status of your parcel/cargo via the email you supplied alongside an invoice once your parcel/cargo arrives.