To place your order:
- Log in to your ISOXDirect.com account or Register if you are new
- Click the home button and Go to the “Start Shopping window” by your right hand on the home page.
- Feel in 3 Steps Window categories “Country” “Item” and “website” This will launch
- The Web Page of your preferred shopping website is launched , shop for any item or goods your choice:
- Copy the full name of the item and paste on the ISOXDirect panel above.
- Copy the item number or code and paste on the ISOXDirect panel above.
- Enter the quantity.
- Size where applicable.
- Colour where applicable.
- The price in Dollars
- Click the Add to Direct cart button on the right.
- Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 to add as many items as you may desire. When you are done adding items, click the view cart button on top of Add to cart button to view your order.
- Click go to Direct Card on the order Preview page, now you can continue to Shop or Checkout.
- At Checkout you will be required to fill your Shipping Address, and phone number for contact.
- Click Pay Bill and follow the steps to make payment, once successful you will receive confirmation mail from Our Bank and ISOX Direct.
Can I shop/order my items from any online shop?
Yes, you can. If the site you wish to order from is not included in our displayed sites, do the following:
1. Open another browser window and navigate to the site you wish to buy your item from, get product ID, Size, Quantity and the price pasted in ISOX shopping Window.
2. If you are done adding items, click on “add to direct cart, then proceed to checkout as indicated in the steps under place your order above.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order by logging into your account.
Once you are logged in, go to “orders” and view the status of your order(s). You will also receive email notifications for each status update.
All items are purchased by us once payment verified, we purchase the items on your behalf.
Once the purchased items arrive at our office in the country of purchase, your items are processed and shipped to you in Nigeria within 5 -12 days.
Calculation for International Packages shipping
Shipping International packages are calculated based on the greater of dimensional and actual weight, referred to as Chargeable Weight. This is applicable to all International products and services.
Determining Chargeable Weight
Dimensional weight is based on volume (the amount of space a package occupies). To determine if dimensional weight impacts your package, follow these steps:
- Calculate dimensional weight by multiplying length by width by height of each package (cubic size).
- Divide the cubic size by 166 (if measured in inches) or by 6,000 (if measured in centimeters). This is the dimensional weight of your package.*
- Compare this number with the actual weight of your package.
Charges on your invoice will be based on the greater of the two: total actual weight versus total dimensional weight.
* In accordance with standard industry practice. Chargeable weight is applicable on a per-package basis.
Examples of Calculating Chargeable Weight
Here are some examples to help you better understand how dimensional weight works for determining your chargeable weight.
||12″ x 12″ x 10″ = 1,440 cu. in.
||1,440/166 = 8.67 lbs.
Because dimensional weight (8.67 lbs.) is greater than actual weight (4 lbs.), 8.67 lbs. becomes the chargeable weight.
||18″ x 12″ x 6″ = 1,296 cu. in.
||1,296/166 = 7.8 lbs.
Because the dimensional weight (7.8 lbs.) is less than actual weight (13.2 lbs.), 13.2 lbs. becomes the chargeable weight.